Accounting Ideas

more choice in the correction facility

would it be possible when making corrections, to change the supplier a/c and also to change the nominal code, these are common mispostings to wrong supplier or nominal, but once a transaction is reconciled at the bank, we currently cannot make these changes.

  • Guest
  • Jan 20 2021
  • Great Idea Currently In The Works